8.31.2010

Listen To This: 8/31

Interesting music day for sure.  I have two mixtapes: Big Sean's Finally Famous vol. 3, which has been waiting to drop for what seems like forever. and newcomers SomeWhere Elses debut mixtape, Master Basement. They're both real nice.  There's also a Kanye West remix of Justin Bieber?  I just pretend that Bieber is like some random girl that he picked to sing the hook.  I also added some new XV, a Drake reference track which is actually pretty good, and a nasty Nas cover of Slick Rick's Hey Young World.

Big Sean- Finally Famous Volume 3 [MIXTAPE]














 SomeWhere Else- Master Basement [MIXTAPE]

Kanye West- Runaway Love (rmx.) ft. Raekwon & Justin Bieber

Kanye West-Runaway Love (Bieberless rmx.) ft. Raekwon

XV- We Zonin'

Nas- Hey Young World

Drake- I'm Ready For You (Reference track)

1 comment:

Mike Napoli's Forearm Tattoo said...

Tanner I was wondering if you could find and post a new link for "power" because I can't find one. Thanks