4.07.2010

Listen To This: 4/07

Wow, I leave for a few days and all sorts of new music comes out.  Here's just the hip-hop songs (keep in mind I'm posting these songs not having listened to them more than once yet, though I'm confident that they are good). There's a bunch of new (at least for me) artists, which is always fun.  Also, I know this post is long but don't get intimidated, it will be the only one for a while. Take your time and enjoy the music, especially if you're at home (Hi Amy!).  Also, the songs are in order from newest to oldest, not ranked in any way, but I bolded my  favorites based on the limited contact I've had with the songs.


Cypress Hill- Carry Me Away ft. Mike Shinoda

Reflection Eternal- Stranger (Paranoid) ft. Bun B.

B.o.B.- Don't Let Me Fall

Kida- The Change Up (Changed Up) f. Freeway

Talib Kweli- Slow Down (Ha Ha) Freestyle

Rhymefest- Dangerous 5-18 [Mixtape]

The Let Go- Nightfall

Miguel Jontel- All I Want Is You ft. J. Cole

The Roots- Dilla Joints [Mixtape]

B.o.B- Satellite (Final/Mastered)

Asher Roth- Seared Foie Gras With Quince and Cranberry [Mixtape]

Cypress Hill- Armada Latina

Also, for those people who like/prefer indie, check out Pretty Much Amazing's Best Songs of 2010 Part 1 for their favorite indie from the first quarter of this year. 

Whew...that should tide you guys over until I get back. 

No comments: