4.30.2010

Listen To This: Made

I've edited this post like 3 times now, so apologies if it's really disjointed. 

I'll be honest, I never really liked Big Sean until recently.  I listened to him a bit around the time I started getting into Kid Cudi, but his flow always seemed really off to me. Just to be sure though, I downloaded some of his mixtapes, and was pleasantly surprised to find that, though the songs I had disliked before were still not good, many of the songs were pretty nice. He's been killin' it on his new stuff (Way Out and the Supa Dupa Lemonade freestyle were awesome, Bullshittin' not so much). It sounds like he reigned in his strange jumps in pitch during his songs, which gives the listener the chance to focus more on his witty lyrics.  Anyway, check this track out (I also included Way Out, which isn't supposed to be released. Shhhh...).
















Big Sean- Made ft. Drake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Tanner, check this out. It's pretty awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5FakleVfw0