7.02.2010

Listen To This: Erase This/Me

Finally have decent speed internet so I thought I'd at least post this new Cudi track (though I'm not quite sure what the actual name of it is).  It's catchy, but I haven't listened to it enough to make up my mind about it and the subject matter is pretty cliche, which I didn't expect from Cudder.  Album is set for September 14th (along with Kanye, Consequence, and Big Sean, hereafter referred to as G.O.O.D. Day), though if it is actually released that day, I will supremely impressed. This will probably the only post I make until I get back. Guess I'll just be a week or two late on the rest of the good stuff. Whatever. I have a legitimate excuse.  Enjoy, and check back starting the 7th to watch me try to play catch-up and for some nice new tunes.

No comments: