7.13.2010

Something I Like: Gilbere Forte'

Gilbere Forte' is a young Philly rapper who is about to blow up. Though he's only released a few songs, its already clear that this guy is for real. Though his raps aren't the most complex, he has a nice flow and a great ear for beats.  I think it will still be at least a year before he gets any major recognition, so there's plenty of time for you to add your support and help get him to where he deserves to be. Here are links to download almost everything he's released so far in order of what I thought was best.  Enjoy, and look for his debut mixtape, 87 Dreams, which hopefully drops soon.




Gilbere Forte'- 1st Floor

Gilbere Forte'- Take One x Dawn

Gilbere Forte'- My Time ft. STS


Gilbere Forte'- Black Chukkas


Sade- Soldier Of Love (rmx.) ft. Gilbere Forte'

Gilbere Forte'- I Know My Love

Gilbere Forte'- Exhibit G

Gilbere Forte'- Gilbere Forte' Is BLVCK  [MIXTAPE]

Gilbere Forte'- Stakes Is High Freestyle

Gilbere Forte'- T.R.O.Y. Freestyle

Gilbere Forte'- I'm So Appalled Freestyle

Abyss- Elegant Life ft. Gilbere Forte'

No comments: