11.26.2009

Listen to This: Enemy of the State: A Love Story

Things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving:
  1. My family
  2. My beautiful girlfriend
  3. My life in general
  4. Lupe Fiasco's new mixtape
I haven't been able to listen to it yet, but I have no doubt that it will be amazing.  Enjoy, and have a fantastic turkey day (I'm planning posting pictures and a review of my dinner, so stay tuned).



Tracklist:
                      01 Intro
                      02 The National Anthem (Radiohead)
                      03 Turnt Up (Travis Porter)
                      04 Fireman (Yoga Flame) (Lil Wayne)
                      05 L.A.S.E.R.S. Manifesto Interlude
                      06 Angels (rmx) (Dirty Money)
                      07 So Ghetto (Jay-Z)
                      08 Say Something (Timabaland)
                      09 Thank You (Jay-Z)
                      10 The One (Slaughterhouse)
                      11 Popular Demand (Clipse)

Download Enemy of the State: A Love Story


via 2dopeboys
alternate album art by ArtByShake

No comments: