5.12.2010

Listen To This: It Couldn't Be Done/(This Shit Was) All I Know

Didn't really know what to post today, so here's a mash up involving three artists which I have highlighted previously on the blog: Drake, Free Energy (if you haven't checked them out, get on that ASAP), and The Hood Internet (they put the thing together).  Enjoy.  There's some bonus Drake, T.I., and Big Sean down below if you want it.   CANCEL EVERYTHING! AWESOME NEW TRACK!   I'll leave the rest of the post up, but the track I found literally 5 seconds ago gets precedence. This song is the definition of dope (the Hood Internet track is also nice and more mainstream).
















 Yonas- It Couldn't Be Done

 Yonas- I Am Us [Mixtape]


















The Hood Internet- (This Shit Was) All I Know (Drake vs. Free Energy [DIRECT DOWNLOAD]


BONUSES 

No comments: