5.20.2010

Listen To This: Starry Eyed (Jakwob remix)

This track is pretty different from a lot of the other stuff I've posted, so bear with me. I think this may be the first song on the blog solely featuring a female vocalist as well as the first dubstep song I myself have posted (shout to Bolens from Noizegasm for playing some dubstep at a party and really getting me interested in it).  It's almost a year old, but I think it was better to have found and posted this song now than to never have heard or shared it.  This song is ridiculously hypnotic, and manages to somehow get itself stuck in your head after the first few seconds before blowing your mind with some dirty dubstep around the one minute mark (I don't mean to ruin the song for you, but a YouTube commenter described this part best with the phrase "sounds like optimus prime masturbating").  Enjoy.


BONUS: How I found this song.  The part where the dubstep kicks in is ridiculous.

No comments: