5.06.2010

Listen To This: The New Colossus

Finding a new band is always fun (even if I'm always a little late), and the one I have tonight is pretty good.  Like Chiddy Bang, this group combines a rapper (Kinetics) and a producer (One Love) to form the creatively titled Kinetics and One Love.  Though I prefer Chiddy Bang both in terms of lyrics and production, Kinetics and One Love still have some nice songs with a more electronic lean. This particular one samples the Transformers soundtrack, and it's a pretty good representation of their sound. If you like what you hear, you can cop their newest mixtape, Fading Back To Normal, at kineticsmusic.com.



Kinetics & One Love- The New Colossus

Bonus- Airplanes (Yes, Kinetics and One Love made it first.  Don't hate on B.o.B, he bought the rights to the hook fair and square.  Also, I can't find the demo tape with this song anywhere, so if you find it for me, I will be forever grateful.)

No comments: