1.30.2010

Listen To This: 1/30/10

I've been home and awake for about 20 minutes total today, and I'm falling asleep as I type, so I'll just post the links (which are kind of in order of how much I like them). Not a bad day music-wise, so I will probs go back and add some descriptions and stuff tomorrow.  Also, be sure to check back Monday for the link for B.o.B's new mixtape, May 25th.


B.o.B. ft. Asher Roth- F*#k The Money (prod. by Kanye West)

Tape Deck Apocalypse- TDA Quick Mix 2

Bun B- Pants On The Ground

Big Sean-Supa Dupa Lemonade:


UPDATE!!!-I was glow-bowling the night before I made this post, and Young (Yung?) Money's Bed Rock came on [my thoughts on the song: liked Drake, Lloyd killed the hook, Lil' Wayne was standard Lil' Wayne (bad), the other two were average/bad (one of them ended his verse with the words "grocery bag" completely out of context), and Nicki Minaj was gross and annoying].  However, I was thinking about that song, and realized that I had a Wale freestyle over that beat which somehow made it to my iPod but not the blog. So here it is, embarrassingly late.

Wale- Bedrock Freestyle

via 2dopeboyz

BONUS: Newest Kanye West  Rant 
Good stuff, Ye.


ANOTHER BONUS?!?!: Stross the Boss- Lemonade Freestyle

No comments: