12.31.2009

I Liked It: Avatar

Ahhhhh!!! That last week in Vegas with no internet has put me so far behind.  Today I'm just gonna try and get caught up and everything I missed.  New music posts will be coming later today. Yes, that means the College Dropout review is gonna be pushed back till next month.  I was also planning to do my own best of the decade type deal, but I'm gonna postpone that indefinitely (probably never gonna get around to it).  Yes, I know, I'm lazy. With that being said, I decided to get my Avatar review out before it comes out on DVD.


I'm gonna keep it real short. Avatar will blow your freakin' mind: though the plot is predictable and the acting is average at best, the stunning visuals keep your eyes darting across the scene, greedily drinking in the spectacular effects James Cameron and his team created.  This is not a movie so much as an experience,a preview of the future of cinema.  If you haven't seen Avatar, go see it as soon as possible: don't deprive yourself of this awe-inspiring experience.








 
 

1 comment:

Kari said...

apparently Avatar's plot already exists...http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8Ab5cI/img31.imageshack.us/img31/3867/poca2u.jpg