12.17.2009

Quick Update

I know no one has noticed, but I haven't been able to post anything for a while because I've been swamped with work and school.  For those who will continue to drop by once in a while, here's what I have planned for next few days.  I would like to highlight Kanye West's first album, "The College Dropout", and review Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. In addition, Avatar comes out tomorrow, so I will definitely be seeing that and reviewing it as well.  So, yeah, that's what's up, stay tuned. 




1 comment:

Wink Daddy said...

I noticed Tanner. And I was kind of getting pissed. So good thing you said something. I'm not a huge Gladwell fan, but I liked Outliers just as much, if not more, than The Tipping Point, and definitely better than Blink, because Blink sucked. You need to read Steven Pinker completely trashing him in the NY Times review of What the Dog Saw. I basically just feel he likes an idea and then finds all available evidence to support it, rather than forming his opinion based on ALL available data. And yes, I appreciate you joining my followers list. Congrats on Rice.