12.09.2009

Something I (Kinda) Like: Top 25 Songs of 2008 Mashup

Because I am lazy, tired, and extremely angry about having to go to school today, I will continue to steal videos from Today's Big Thing.  This one is not so much something I like as something that I think is kinda cool (I don't wanna post something I really like because I don't think I will be able to introduce it sufficiently tonight).  Since it's a mashup of 2008's top 25 songs, the selections are naturally very weak, and 80-90% of these "artists" (wow, I am not at my nicest today) will never appear on this blog again.  I honestly liked two songs total from this video: Viva La Vida and Whatever You Like. Regardless, the end result is a fun listen.    I'm rambling now, so I'm just gonna post the video.  Enjoy!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

This was your best post yet.