12.07.2009

Something I Like: WTF?

There's a reason I filed OK Go's newest single under Something I Like rather than Listen to This.  The song is, simply put, crap.  Apart from one or two lines delivered with a semblance of melody, the song is a mash of strange beats and off-key whining.  Come to think of it, I don't really think of any of their songs as above average.  So why did I post this?  Because, as can be expected by now, OK Go has given us another quirky, strange, and cool video.  Utilizing a single video effect, the band creates a interesting and memorable video. Check it out below (annoyingly, youtube disabled embedding for the music video itself so I have the video from Today's Big Thing, a great website which I will highlight in the future).




Bonus: HTF?-The Making Of WTF?

No comments: