12.31.2009

Something I Like: Jamble

I was up late last night downloading free apps for my iTouch when I stumbled upon Jamble.  I'm just gonna throw it out there: this is my favorite app ever (sorry JellyCar and Paper Toss).  Jamble allows you to create seamless mashups on the fly.  I have experimented with mash-ups before, always failing miserably, but Jamble made it extremely simple to create an awesome sounding mix.  If you want you can check out the lite version for free, but I don't think you'll be able to resist ponying up $2 (price reduced for a limited time) for the full version (it took me about 2 minutes to decide to buy it). As of now, the app is somewhat limited by the amount of loops available, but free loops will be released every Monday.  Check it out here, download it from the app store here, and have a nice time.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just bought Jamble free!