12.21.2009

Listen To This: Nothing on You

 I wasn't going to make a post today until Amy (my only known follower who actually follows the blog at this point, so big ups to her EDIT Not true!!!) complained that there wasn't anything new on the blog.  I couldn't really think of anything, so I decided to post this older song from an up and coming new artist,.  With a really unique style, today's featured artist delivers scorching lines with a southern drawl under the name B.o.B. and sings under the moniker Bobby Ray.  I like to think of Bobby Ray as a less-boring Drake (who nearly puts me to sleep when he sings his slow boring woman songs).  This is B.o.B.'s newest single, Nothin' On You (yes, I know I'm almost a month late on this one, but whatever), off his upcoming first album, B.o.B Presents The Great Adventures of Bobby Ray.  The song exemplifies B.o.B./Bobby Ray's (wow, that gets really confusing) half rapped, half sung, all awesome style. Check it out, and be sure to download some of his mixtapes as well.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi tanner. This is Hannah I wanted to let you know that I am reading your blog and I would like a shoutout. And maybe a post. Just not Hanner. I think you would scare away your readers. Do I have to mention something about the blog? I like the avatar pictures...? Yeah I really want to see that movie!