2.16.2010

Something I Like: The Opposite Of Adults (Kids) -Yes, I realize how creepy that sounds.

As college students, hip hop duo Chiddy Bang have not been around that long. However, in that short time they have coupled exemplary production and nice vocals to create some sick tunes, and recently released a new alternate video for their incredible remix of MGMT's Kids (I discovered them last summer via Pretty Much Amazing, which is basically the music blog I wish this blog could be).  If you like one song I post this year, it will probably be this one.  The video is pretty cool, and is a great excuse for me to plug their awesome mixtape and their first EP, which drops next Monday.


BONUS: Chiddy Bang producer Xaphoon Jones' also mixes and remixes songs on the side (I spent all day trying to come up with something even remotely close to this with no success).

No comments: