2.04.2010

Something I Like: Journey

The Super Bowl is fast approaching, so I thought it only fitting to post this new Gatorade commercial, which is narrated by Common (also there hasn't been any new music today, so this was the best I could find). I'm a sucker for commercials, especially those with sweet montages. If you enjoy good commercials as well, check back on Monday for my favorite Super Bowl commercials.


BONUS- CHAD OCHOCINCO- I guarantee you'll like him after you watch this. I also strongly recommend YouTubing the entire last season of Hard Knocks, the beautifully shot football documentary from which this clip was taken.

2 comments:

Mike Napoli's Forearm Tattoo said...

Child Please

Unknown said...

Child please? That's just a polite way of saying fuck you.


Supersize me? That's a movie. Child please is what that gets.


That's how banks make their money. They take yours and invest it.
But that don't make no sense.


You're right. I do like him more now that I watched that.