2.21.2010

Listen To This: So Cool

I'm about a week later, but to be fair, neither of my main Kid Cudi sources have posted this yet. I found this while looking around the blogosphere, which got me thinking about quitting blogging (I'm serious).  I really don't think there's really any niche left for me to fill.  I mean, I guess I do kind of listen and filter out stuff I don't like, but couldn't I just give you guys the websites I check and let you do that for yourselves?  It's not like I have that many readers I'm letting down.  I guess the reviews I post every so often are something a little different, but I don't know.  I'm gonna think about it, but let me know how you guys feel about this.  Anyway...here's a new track featuring Cudi on the hook. It's decent, nothing special, but some of you might like it. Also, be sure to check in tomorrow for the debut of the blog's first guest writer (exciting, right?).


via First Up

1 comment:

Wink Daddy said...

Wow, I can't believe you would ever even consider quitting you asshole. I'm pissed. Instead of doing these dinky little posts that a million people do everyday, either go more in depth/suggest more original/unknown artists, or review entire albums (I think I've posted like four times saying you should review albums). Better yet, throw in movies and books. Screw school. It no longer has any importance. Blogging comes first, then anything else on your plate, then school. Fuck you. (Sorry about the tone, I just got back from the basketball game. But really, fuck you.) (Sorry) (I'll probably come back tomorrow and apologize)