2.27.2010

Listen To This: 2/27

Because I have been so busy, I haven't been able to make any posts.  Because I am so lazy, I'm just gonna put the music into one post.

First up is an old song from B.o.B and T-Pain



Next, here's a rerelease of an unreleased Kid Cudi song (it was originally called The Message)


Here's a recently officially released song, a nicely sung groove from Aloe Blacc. If you recognize it and can tell me what it's from (leave a comment), my respect for you will have doubled.


via 2dopeboyz

I feel like there were some more, but I don't remember. In the near future, check back for a review of a freakin' hilarious book, a new mixtape (if I like it), some great new (to me) artists, more new and good music, a few new segments, a new electronic cut from Nitelite, a new guest writer, an exclusive release, and of course (probably not) the reviews of College Dropout and Outliers that I promised like 2 months ago.  And that's just a few things I have planned. So yeah, stay tuned or miss out.

1 comment:

Wink Daddy said...

I'm excited for this new guest writer...