3.11.2010

Listen To This: Don Quixote

After that deluge of posts, I realized that not everyone has the time or desire to go through 8 posts if they don't read for a day.  I'm gonna try to limit myself to one post a day, which is better for both me and most of you guys.  Here's a good quality live version of the newest Coldplay song, from their show in Buenos Aires.  It is either a tribute to (if you're an optimist) or plagarized from (if you're a pessimist) a Bruce Springsteen song.  Its sounds like Coldplay, so if you don't like Coldplay you won't like this. Also, I just got the new Broken Bells CD (late, I know) so I'll review that soon.

1 comment:

Wink Daddy said...

Excellent find. Cut out the 'Olay! Olay Olay Olay!' parts and this would sound pretty good in the studio. Also, since you seem to want to discover new music, let me assist. Try out Wilco. Skip their first album, because it sucks. (They started out as a alt-rock/country band, with too much emphasis on the country. They got away from this starting with their second album) Don't just go straight to Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. I always listen to a group chronologically, so skip their sucky first album and then enjoy as they grow progressively stronger/less sucky. I have to go to bed now.